Hi everyone, my name is Fran Sánchez. I'm 23 years old and a graduated of the first promotion of the Video game Design and Development degree in Jaume I University of Castellón, Spain.
I'm a video game player and developer passionate that loves new technologies, research, and development. This portfolio serves as an assessment of how I’m developing my skills and a place to show my personal and professional projects and experience.
Currently working as QA Technician at LollipopRobot
, where I tested some indie and AAA published games on different gaming platforms like Switch, PS4, Xbox One, Steam, Android or iOs.
I have experience with:
– Programming languages: C++, C#, C, Java, Python and LUA.
– Game engines: Unity3D, cocos2d-x.
– Basic 3D modeling tools with Blender and 3DSMax.
– Version control systems: Git and Mercurial.
– Database design patterns.
– Image and video editing tools: Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator.
- QA & Testing requirements for publishing: PS4, XB1, Switch.